I'm about to begin my journey to Arkansas. It starts with sleeping over at my in-laws' house (that right there should be an adventure! ;-)), then MIL is driving me to the airport tomorrow morning. From there I'll fly to Little Rock and spend tomorrow afternoon there (alone) until I meet up with my dad in the evening. Then tomorrow night my dad and I will be driving to Fort Smith. Finally I'll get there and spend a couple of days with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. My grandparents have having their 50th anniversary party on Saturday and so I'm sure a lot of my extended family from Texas will be coming up for that.
I'll be flying home Sunday night so I'll be sure to post on Monday to tell y'all about it!
I Shall Be Near to You
9 years ago




I hope you have a ton of fun!
ReplyDeletebabyparamore.blogspot.com
Hope you have a great trip and the traveling goes smoothly!
ReplyDelete